Sunday, December 30, 2012

10 Reasons to Visit the Philippines


This is from a another blog I came across today....it's by a non Filipino so you won't think I'm biased (although I am, since I live here). She is in fact half German and half Italian and has put up quiet a lot of reasons to visit the Philippines from her practical to interesting point of view!

"Visiting the Philippines is big fun. Perfect beaches. Friendly locals. Beautiful nature. Plus, it's a cheap country to travel, you'll get a great value for your money. "

You can visit his travel blog at:  http://www.justonewayticket.com
Photo by Sabrina from the travel blog:
http://www.justonewayticket.com


Anyway, check it out, it has lots and lots of good, valid reasons to visit our beautiful Philippines.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Diana,
    thanks for featuring my blog, that makes me very proud. But you made a little mistake. I'm a girl :) (You wrote HE is half German... and visit HIS travel blog, etc) Would appreciate if you change the gender :)
    Thanks anyway!
    Hugs from Istanbul.. Cheers, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friends,
    how are you?
    Please visit this site and free sign up and enjoy this. please only for Philippines.
    www.lucidire.com
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete